enabled in your browser.
Take Full Advantage of Your State of Connecticut-WSCA
What's on this Page:
The State of Connecticut has awarded, on behalf of the Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA), Grainger a new 3-year*, nationally competitively solicited contract, #1862. This is a single award contract in the State of Connecticut for Facilities Maintenance, Lighting Products, Industrial Supplies and Tools. This contract covers Grainger's complete product offering, as well as Grainger Parts and Special Orders. Through this contract, Grainger offers Government entities streamlined, lower-cost purchasing for facility maintenance needs.
Take advantage of your contract services and benefits to help reduce costs. Contract covers everything in Grainger's Catalog with discounts emphasizing18 key product categories:
- Air Filters
- Lamps, Ballasts, Fixtures
- Material Handling
- Motors and Accessories
- Electrical and Equipment
- Batteries and Flashlights
- Outdoor Garden Supplies and Equipment
- Paint and Accessories
- Pneumatic Tools
- Power Tools and Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Welding and Soldering
Make sure you log into grainger.com for State of Connecticut specific contract information and pricing.
*3 Year Contract with one 3 year option to extend.
- Includes Grainger's full line of facilities maintenance products
- State specific Custom Market Basket program
- Core Commodity Market Baskets in 18 key categories
- GE Lamp program and Ballast program
- Same day shipping (available in most major markets)
- 24/7 online ordering
- Local availability with over 400 branches nationwide
- Dedicated Grainger team
- No minimum order limits
- On-hand inventory reduction
- Prepaid Freight
*To view your contract specific pricing, log onto Grainger.com
For more information go to www.aboutwsca.org
Are you currently affiliated to this State WSCA program and registered for online ordering at Grainger.com?
Not affiliated yet?
Political Subdivisions not affiliated to the WSCA Contract? Affiliate now
Are you currently registered online?
If so, simply Log In using your user ID and Password.