enabled in your browser.
City of Tucson MRO Cooperative Purchasing Contract #090188 - Offered Nationally Through National IPA
What's on this Page:
- 1% participation incentive for eligible contract purchases
- General catalog discount – 10% off Grainger Each Price
- Grainger Account Sign-Up: Contract Participation Form
- MRO Summary Contract Document [PDF]
- Five year term began January 1, 2010 (1 year with 4 one-year optional renewals)
- Deep discounted core lists supplemented with specific manufacturer discounts
- 850 item Core List
- Agency-Specific Customized Core List (minimum of 100 items)
- Additional discounts for high volume and/or repetitive product purchases
- General Catalog Discount for Off-Core Items
- Value Added Services (i.e. Inventory Solutions, Process and Technology Consulting Services, Training and Education, etc.)
ABOUT NATIONAL IPA:
National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance (National IPA) is a cooperative purchasing organization dedicated to public agencies, educational institutions, non-profits and agencies for public benefit. Eligible participants include:
- State Government
- Local Government (Cities/Counties/Municipalities)
- Public and Private Educational Institutions and Systems
- Special Districts
- Government-Education Healthcare Entities
- Any agency that exists for public benefit
National IPA was established through a collaborative effort of public agencies across the United States with the specific purpose of reducing procurement costs by leveraging group volume.
National IPA aggregates the purchasing power of participating public agencies across the country in order to receive larger volume discounts from suppliers.
This is an optional program with no minimum purchase requirements and no fee to participate.
All National IPA master agreements are competitively solicited, awarded and held by a public agency. Each solicitation includes the required language making the awarded agreement accessible nationally for agencies to “piggyback.” National IPA serves as a nationwide channel to offer the awarded agreements to participating agencies.
For more information please visit the National IPA website at www.nationalipa.org.
Advantages of Ordering through the City of Tucson MRO Contract (#090188) offered nationally through National IPA:
- Contract was competitively solicited and publicly awarded through the City of Tucson Procurement Department
- RFP/Agreement includes applicable public agency "piggy-backing" language allowing for intergovernmental usage
- Offers significant discounts and value added services
- Helps lower your overall MRO procurement costs
Take advantage of these Grainger Services to help reduce
costs, minimize vendors and improve efficiencies:
- On-Site Solutions
- Small Businesses
- eCommerce Solutions
- Emergency Services
- Inventory Solutions
- Product Services
- Safety Services
- Sourcing Services
Enjoy these benefits with Grainger:
- No minimum orders
- On-hand inventory reduction
- Consistent and competitive pricing
- Additional discounts for volume purchases
- Green Products availability through the Sustainability
Core List (Market Basket) as well as Emergency
Preparedness Core List
How Do I Get Started?
Are you currently registered online?
If so, simply log in using your user ID and password.
Click either link and provide the required information. We will send your
user ID and/or password reset instructions to the e-mail address stored
in Your Account.