enabled in your browser.
Grainger Lighting Services
Alliance Energy Solutions (AES), a Grainger company, has changed its name to Grainger Lighting Services. Although the name has changed, the same turnkey lighting retrofits and cost-saving services remain the same.
Energy Efficient Lighting Solutions
From the initial facility assessment through project completion, Grainger Lighting Services manages the entire lighting retrofit process of replacing your old lamps, fixtures and ballasts with new state-of-the art energy-efficient technology.
We balance the implementation of existing energy conservation measures with new capabilities and technologies to deliver you a long-term value solution.
Benefits to Your Business
- Reduced operating costs
- Upgraded infrastructure
- Warranties on new equipment
- Lowered operational risk
- Avoided maintenance expenses
- Reduced facility carbon footprint
- Improved quality of light
- Audit and financial analysis
- Material, contractor and project management
- Project financing, if desired, for qualified applicants
- Administration of utility rebates and EPACT
- Disposal and recycling
- Single point of contact
Grainger Lighting Services also helps secure any applicable incentives, rebates and tax benefits for your energy saving projects.
5 Questions to Ask Yourself
- Are you interested in enhancing your property's value?
- Does your facility have older, less energy-efficient lighting such as T12 or metal halide lamps?
- Would you like to reduce your energy bills while improving the appearance of your workplace?
- Would you like to improve employee productivity, safety and morale?
- Are you interested in learning about incentives available to you for lighting retrofit projects?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, contact us today to learn specifically what the Grainger Lighting Services advantage can mean to you.
Four Simple Steps to Save Money
- Meet with a Grainger Lighting Services consultant to discuss your company's objectives for reducing energy expenses and associated emissions.
- Grainger Lighting Services develops a customized program that identifies your savings and details all improved performance parameters.
- Grainger Lighting Services will review your project financing needs and develop terms and a payment proposal specifically for you.
- With your approval, Grainger Lighting Services installs your new lighting. You'll soon enjoy the benefits of your improved utility and sustainability positions.
Schedule your FREE facility audit today to learn exactly how much you can save with Grainger Lighting Services.
- Contact us at 866-597-1330
- Visit our Web site