enabled in your browser.
Emergency response and recovery
In the event of an emergency, call 800-CALL-WWG for Grainger’s 24-hour emergency services, which includes extended hours during major disasters. During and after an emergency, Grainger provides special services to our customers and their communities:
Call 800-CALL-WWG and we will open a branch--even nights and weekends (a $50 fee may apply). Grainger has more than 350,000 products in stock, and our more than 400 local branches are staffed by experienced customer service professionals who can help you find exactly what you need--fast.
Extended hours and personnel
During major emergencies, Grainger branches stay open 24 hours (unless curfews are imposed by local authorities). Additional personnel are brought in to take orders, assist customers at the counter, and load trucks. Our Call Centers are able to accept phone orders 24 hours a day.
Emergency support teams
When an emergency unfolds, Grainger quickly mobilizes internal and external resources to assist troubled communities.
Essential product availability
Within hours of a disaster, trailers containing critical products are dispatched to support the relief effort. Contingency plans with our suppliers allow us to provide additional equipment quickly.
- Visit Grainger's Emergency Preparedness Resource Center for products to help you plan for, respond to, and rebuild after an emergency or natural disaster.
- The American Red Cross provides a Business and Industry Guide to help you plan, reduce potential damage and protect your employees in disaster situations.
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) offers many helpful publications including the Emergency Management Guide for Business and Industry as well as extensive information online.
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) monitors hurricanes and tornadoes on NOAA Radio. Find a frequency for your area today.
- The NOAA-sponsored Interactive Weather Information Network provides active warnings of hazardous weather for the entire country.
- The Weather Channel is an excellent source for national weather.