enabled in your browser.
E&I Members-Take Full Advantage of Your New National Competitively Bid and Awarded Contract with Grainger
What's on this Page:
As a result of a national competitive RFP, E&I has awarded Grainger a contract for MRO Catalog Products. Through our contract with E&I, Grainger can now offer a complete, competitively bid MRO contract to colleges, universities, K-12 schools and districts, teaching hospitals and medical research institutions located throughout the United States.
- Includes Grainger’s full line of facilities maintenance products
- Competitively awarded agreement eliminates need for bidding
- Core Commodity Market Baskets in 10 key categories, including Electrical, Janitorial, Safety & Security, Plumbing, HVAC/R, Hand and Power Tools, Fasteners, Power Transmission and Motors and Lighting
- GE Lamp program and Ballast program
- Custom Hot List program
- Same day shipping
- 24/7 online ordering
- Local availability with over 400 branches nationwide
- Dedicated Grainger team
- No minimum order limits
- On-hand inventory reduction
- E&I Members start taking advantage of your contract benefits today
Educational & Institutional Cooperative Purchasing
E&I is a not-for-profit buying cooperative established by members of the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP) to provide goods and services to members at the best possible value. The Cooperative is owned by its membership of more than 1,700 colleges, universities, K-12 schools and districts, teaching hospitals and medical research institutions located throughout the United States.
As the premier group purchasing organization for higher education, E&I aggregates member spend, knowledge and technology to lower costs on a wide range of products and services. The organization provides members with access to a diverse portfolio of high quality national and regional contracts from best-in-class suppliers. E&I’s member-driven competitive solicitation process has been validated by the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP). For more information, please go to: www.eandi.org.
Register on grainger.com
Are you currently registered on grainger.com?
If so, simply Log In using your user ID and Password.
Click either link and provide the required information. We will send your user ID and/or password reset instructions to the e-mail address stored in Your Account.
Not registered on grainger.com yet?